Apply today to join the industry-leading Surety Underwriting Automation and Lifecycle Management Paas Today!
North American Sales Leader
eSURETY® is a 21-year-old PaaS within the specialty insurance marketplace that provides industry-leading surety bond underwriting automation financial analysis.
eSURETY® is seeking an experienced C-level software sales professionals with experience in selling into the Property and Casualty marketplace. Working knowledge of the IT and business side of P&C, regardless of the product line, and a track record of driving new sales and growing existing customer relationships with a consultative sales approach is a critical success factor.
Surety Bonding is a specialty insurance line typically within a traditional P&C company. This is a unique opportunity for a seasoned executive who seeks to capitalize on existing long-term relationships and relishes building new ones in this niche specialty marketplace. This is a fast-growing segment where success comes from not only a great product that is the best of breed but also the ability to nurture relationships over a long time horizon. Travel is minimal.
- Build or leverage long term relationships with decision-makers and
- Communicate eSURETY® strategies and direction to key customer decision-makers and why it makes a difference.
- Tailor value propositions to demonstrate eSURETY® solutions to target customers.
- Drive eSURETY® prospect development, sales calls, product demonstrations, proposal development and preparation, and delivery of C-level presentations.
- Maintain a robust prospect pipeline to support future business.
- Develop growth strategies with our existing customers to help drive production volume on eSURETY® platforms.
- Meet or exceed sales quota targets.
- The candidate will be responsible for the North American sales region.
- Work in collaboration with Marketing and Digital Strategies to convert leads into sales.
- Build sustainable relationships, brand value, brand awareness, and corporate authoritativeness within the industry with prospects and customers alike.
- Provide support and input in RFP responses, business case analysis, risk profiles, and statements of work.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the product/services offerings – leading to a detailed explanation of work and differentiating eSURETY® from the competition.
- Become the “trusted adviser” on services, solutions, and products that address the client’s business challenges.
- Help formulate as well as engage in negotiating contractual service terms.
- Liaise and assist with the Director of Support and Services to facilitate onboarding of new sales and customers and assist/lead all retention initiatives.
15+ years of successful experience in selling software and services to the property and casualty insurance space and extensive knowledge and experience of the industry’s adaptation and application of new technologies and collaborative ventures occurring between insurers to adopt these technologies into daily operations. The ideal candidate will have strong presentation skills, the ability to work with web-based CRM systems, and ability to meet sales quotas.